Driving innovation, respecting communities and the environment
White Cross is a Test and Demonstration Project which will showcase floating offshore wind opportunities in the Celtic Sea such as innovation and stimulating the local supply chain. It’s important we get it right.
We are conducting our technical and environmental assessments, just like you would expect. But, we want to hear from you. We want to know the thoughts of people living and working nearby around:
- environmental or community constraints to onshore or offshore cable routes
- information that can help us plan for construction
Your feedback will help influence the design of the project; and help us develop the best possible proposals.
You can share your views:
- By completing an online form 04 – 15 July 2022
- By meeting with us in person:
– North Devon Leisure centre (in Barnstaple), Tuesday 5 July 2022 (14:00-16:00 or 17:00-19:00)
– North Devon Cricket Club (in Instow), Wednesday 6th July 2022 (14:00-16:00 or 17:00-19:00)
About the author
Al Rayner is a Chartered Naval Architect with 20+ years of technical and project delivery experience. This includes the Kincardine project, as well as numerous other projects in the offshore, utilities and renewables sectors. Al’s current role is to lead the delivery of the White Cross and other Celtic Sea projects